The Beaconhills benefits
- Free and confidential Employee Assistance Program to all staff and their families. Access to well-equipped gyms and sporting facilities, onsite barista at both campuses.
- Salary packaging available. Staff also receive 11% superannuation.
- Formal and informal leadership roles for staff of all levels of expertise. Internal and external professional development opportunities.
- Be part of school where sustainability is a major focus. Beaconhills is one of the largest solar-powered schools in Australia and has a number of awards for its outstanding environmental initiatives. An electric car charging station is available at the Pakenham Campus.
- Free onsite parking at both Pakenham and Berwick campuses. Both campuses are located close to the Monash Freeway and the Pakenham train line.
- Beaconhills has a strong focus on service to the community, locally and globally. There are many ways that staff enjoy giving back, from volunteering on the staff-run Vinnies Soup Van to taking part in the annual Relay For Life.
We have a number of professional learning days over the course of the year, for Beaconhills staff and people from the wider education sector.
The Beaconhills College CEAD (Continuous Engagement And Development) Program aims to foster leadership and innovation in education practices. The program enables staff to connect and develop leading curriculum initiatives.
Staff and student wellbeing is a priority at Beaconhills College. Our wellbeing team and teaching staff explain in this video below.