Supporting those in need
Supporting those in need has always been part of the true spirit of Beaconhills College. Your contribution to the Foundation is the ultimate ‘gift of opportunity’. It will help make a real difference to the lives of those less fortunate and ensure that students today – and in future years – can access the benefits of a Beaconhills College education.
The Beacon of Hope Foundation encompasses the College’s many giving and service programs, locally and abroad.
We thank you for your donation, which will be gratefully received by those who need it most. For more details, email Foundation@beaconhills.vic.edu.au
Three ways to give
• Supports our Beacon of Hope local, national and international service program initiatives.
• The Foundation Fund is a gift recipient fund and not tax-deductible.
• Volunteering personal or professional time is also welcomed, as part of the College philosophy of citizenship and service. More details are on our alumni page.
Scholarships and bursaries
• The Community Education Support Fund (CESF) financially supports families in need or those who are unable to access a Beaconhills education.
• Recipients of the CESF are determined via an application process.
• Individuals or businesses are welcome to fund a Beaconhills scholarship or bursary. Donations to this fund are tax-deductible.
• The Beacon of Hope Building Fund accepts tax deductible donations or gifts from the community to support our students’ holistic education.
• Donations are used to enhance or upgrade the College’s buildings and grounds. Projects could include playgrounds, musical instruments, seating and furniture or new facilities. Donations to this fund are tax deductible.