COLLEGE ENROLMENT APPLICATION
We are delighted to receive your online application for a place at Beaconhills College.
Please note that this enrolment application is not an offer of a place.
For more information, refer to the ‘enrolment guidelines’, page 11.1 in Planning Your Journey or call our friendly enrolments team on 1300 002 225.
Before you apply:
- Please read Planning Your Journey and understand our terms and conditions
- Pay a $100 non-refundable application fee using a valid credit card at the time of submitting the application
- Ensure that contact details of both parents are available
- Ensure you have the following documents ready to upload:
- Birth certificate
- Court orders (where applicable)
- Visa (where applicable)
- Allow about 15 minutes to complete the online form. Once started, the form cannot be saved
- You will be redirected to a payment page once the form has been submitted. Payment will need to be made using a valid credit card at the time of submitting.
- If payment is not made, the application is considered incomplete and will not be processed.
- Little Beacons Learning Centre applicants will receive a program preference form from the enrolments department once the application is received.
If you have previously submitted an enrolment application for any entry level, you are not required to re-submit a new application for the same student. For any updates or changes, please contact the enrolments team via email: email@example.com and we can assist with any required changes to an existing application.
To request a PDF version of the application form, please contact the enrolments team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
START MY APPLICATION