The Creese Scholarship
The Creese Scholarship is open to new students who cannot access a Beaconhills education due to financial disadvantage. For entry in Year 10, 2023 Pakenham Campus. The scholarship covers full tuition costs Years 10 – 12 and uniform.
- Australian citizen or permanent resident
- means tested through Financial Application
- evidence of strong academic results and excellent school attendance
- alignment to our College values of Respect, Compassion and Integrity
- evidence of how the applicant will make a positive contribution to the College, including interests and strengths
- demonstrated approach to learning aligned to the Beaconhills learning mindset of responsible, adaptive, focused, knowledgeable, reflective and collaborative.
Beaconhills scholarships recognise the most dedicated and talented students and help them build on their strengths.
Following assessment panel review, shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend an interview with the Scholarship Assessment Panel.
Ongoing requirements – annual review
- Maintain good academic standards that meet course requirements
- High levels of attendance
- Ongoing contribution to the College including participation in service programs
- Alignment to Beaconhills Student Code of Conduct
Applications are invited from motivated students who will embrace all aspects of College life, from extra-curricular activities to community service. Email email@example.com with the last two years of school reports, birth certificate, applicant statement and Financial Application.
2024 scholarships now open
Scholarship applications for new or current students starting Years 10 and 11 in 2024 are now open.
Registrations close Friday 10 March 2023.
Beaconhills offers scholarships for:
- Academic Excellence
- General Excellence
- Performing Arts
Beaconhills scholarships recognise the most dedicated and talented students and help them build on their strengths. Our scholars embrace the College values of Respect, Compassion and Integrity.
All scholarships are reviewed annually.
Register with Edutest here by Friday 10 March 2023. The Edutest examination date is Saturday 18 March 2023 and will take place at the Pakenham Campus.
Shortlisted students are selected for an interview and – for performing arts applicants – an audition, based on their Edutest academic results and the supporting documentation.
Following the interview and audition process, successful applicants are recommended to the Executive Principal for a scholarship, providing up to 50 per cent reduction on tuition fees.
We will advise all applicants of their application outcome before the end of term 2, 2023.
What makes a successful application
To ensure your application is strong, we recommend parents and students consider the following in preparing their application:
- highlight your strengths
- read carefully the requirements and submit all supporting documents, including the latest school reports
- let us know why you want to take part in the Scholarship Program
- check that all media files supplied are of a high quality.