Child Protection Policy
Child protection policies
View or download Beaconhills child protection policies and reporting procedures.
We ask all visitors and volunteers who work in direct contact with students to complete a short registration process before attending onsite – please select the appropriate form below.
These forms must be completed by:
- incursion presenter (onsite)
- excursion provider (offsite)
- education tutor
- music/performing arts service
- sport coach/team manager
- allied health or specialist intervention to students
- staff/PD trainer/presenter
- volunteer (parent)
- volunteer (other)
- contractors/third party provider.