Child Protection Policy
- wish to volunteer in College programs
- have been booked to provide incursion or excursion services for students
- have expressed an interest in becoming a homestay host family
- are works contractors carrying out maintenance, services or repairs to College buildings or equipment.*
Child protection policies
View or download Beaconhills child protection policies and reporting procedures.
Choose your category from the list below and complete your details on the registration page. Have your Working With Children’s (WWC) Check card handy to help complete the form. If you hold a VIT registration or Police ID, these are also accepted in place of the WWC Check.
In line with Victorian Government Child Safe Standards, Beaconhills College is obligated to ensure you have access to our Child Safe Policy,Child Safe Code of Conduct, and Procedures for Responding to and Reporting Allegations of Child Abuse – which will advise you and your staff of the:
- individual and collective obligations and responsibilities for managing the risk of child abuse;
- child abuse risk in the school environment;
- the College’s current child safe standards and reporting obligations
To meet our Child Safe obligations, the College asks that all persons providing services to the College, with either direct or indirect contact with students, holds a current WWC Check card. This includes all parent volunteers, excursion and incursion service providers, board members and non-teaching staff of the College. To facilitate this, as well as provide those persons coming on site, an expedient and efficient sign in process at reception, please choose your category from the list below and complete your details via the relevant registration form. Have your WWC Check card at hand to help complete the form. If you hold a VIT registration or Police ID, these are also accepted in place of the WWC Check.
Email email@example.com if you need help.
Parent(s) of a child currently attending the College or Little Beacons who wish to help in the classroom, or participate in other College-supported volunteer opportunities as part of the Parental Assistance Program. Register here.