The generosity of one of Beaconhills College’s founding families has enabled the school to offer a new 2024 Senior School scholarship.
The Creese Scholarship is an exciting opportunity to join the College’s Pakenham Campus as a new student from Year 10, 2024.
We invite applications from deserving students who cannot access a Beaconhills education. The scholarship covers full tuition costs for Years 10 to 12, along with uniform expenses.
Beaconhills recognises dedicated and talented students through this scholarship, helping them build on their strengths and make a positive contribution to our community.
To apply for the Creese Scholarship, the student must be:
- an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- means-tested through a financial application
- someone with strong academic results and excellent school attendance
- aligned to our College values of Respect, Compassion, and Integrity
- able to demonstrate how they will make a positive contribution to the College, including interests and strengths
- able to show an approach to learning aligned to the Beaconhills learning mindset of being responsible, adaptive, focused, knowledgeable, reflective, and collaborative.
We are accepting applications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR the form below with the following attachments:
- Last two years of school reports
- Birth certificate
- Applicant statement
Shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete a Financial Application form before attending an interview with the Scholarship Assessment Panel.
For any questions regarding the application process, please contact us via the below form.
Start your application today
Academic, Performing Arts and General Excellence scholarships for 2024 now closed
Scholarship applications for Academic, Performing Arts and General Excellence for new or current students starting Years 10 and 11 in 2024 are now closed.
Registrations closed Friday 10 March 2023.
Beaconhills scholarships recognise the most dedicated and talented students and help them build on their strengths. Our scholars embrace the College values of Respect, Compassion and Integrity.
All scholarships are reviewed annually.
Register with Edutest here by Friday 10 March 2023. The Edutest examination date is Saturday 18 March 2023 and will take place at the Pakenham Campus.
Shortlisted students are selected for an interview and – for performing arts applicants – an audition, based on their Edutest academic results and the supporting documentation.
Following the interview and audition process, successful applicants are recommended to the Executive Principal for a scholarship, providing up to 50 per cent reduction on tuition fees.
We will advise all applicants of their application outcome before the end of term 2, 2023.
What makes a successful application
To ensure your application is strong, we recommend parents and students consider the following when preparing their application:
- highlight your strengths
- read carefully the requirements and submit all supporting documents, including the latest school reports
- let us know why you want to take part in the Scholarship Program
- check that all media files supplied are of a high quality.