or use our online contact form.
View our Child Protection program registration requirements
30-34 Toomuc Valley Rd, Pakenham VIC 3810
92 Kangan Dr, Berwick VIC 3806
You are invited to Open Morning at Beaconhills College on Monday 13 August from 9-11am.
Join one of our student-led tours at our Pakenham or Berwick campuses to experience what makes Beaconhills the best choice for independent education in our region.
– giving your child a strong start to school in Prep 2019, with specialist teachers in subjects like Physical Education, Performing and Visual Arts, Library, Languages and RAVE
– our diverse curriculum with a huge choice, including the VCE years
– endless opportunities to pursue interests in sport, performing arts, technology and the outstanding Beacon Explorers global and outdoor education program
– our emphasis on citizenship and service
– all-inclusive fees – no hidden costs
Experience the unique indoor and outdoor spaces at the Little Beacons Learning Centre in Pakenham and see why this centre has achieved an ‘Excellent’ rating by the Australian Children’s Education and Care Quality Authority (ACECQA).
No bookings required, but if you would like more details, call 1300 002 225.
Highlighting our green achievements
Harrison named Young Citizen of the Year
Class of 2018 destinations
Beaconhills student develops Relay For Life app
Drama honour for two students
Making the most of music
Australia Day award for Alysha
Teacher speaks at National Gallery of Australia
Warming up for Hot Shots
RAVE reviews for campus clean up
3D artwork makes Top Arts exhibition
Emergent Art Exhibition
Order of Australia medal for College Board Chairman
Welcome to a new school year
Getting a HeadStart
Wellbeing in action
Importance of Child Safe legislation
New centre a celebration of original Year 9 vision
School funding model announced
Vale Nigel Creese, AM
Roger Lord awarded Life Membership
New school funding model a cause for concern
Parent input benefits BeaconNet
1300 002 225 | Int: +613 5945 3001
Gate C, Syme Rd, Pakenham VIC 3810