or use our online contact form.
View our Child Protection program registration requirements
30-34 Toomuc Valley Rd, Pakenham VIC 3810
92 Kangan Dr, Berwick VIC 3806
The recent worldwide cyber-attacks are a significant cause for concern in all organisations, including our College.
Our IT department has worked hard to ensure that in the event of a cyber-attack, we have the ability to minimise the damage to our systems.
One area where we need to be vigilant is around our BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) program for Years 9-12 students, as issues such as use of pirated software can jeopardise our College networks.
Here are some helpful tips from our IT department which may be useful to everyone:
• Do not open any emails that look suspicious and particularly be aware that attachments could damage your important data
• Never give your password to anyone
• Keep regular backups of your important data in a safe place, not connected to your computer
• Ensure that your operating system and anti-virus software is updated to the latest version
• Don’t use pirated software, it often contains malicious content that could damage your important data
• A good free anti-virus solution is available here https://home.sophos.com
Prevention is the best cure.
Happy new year – and congratulations…
International education flourishing at Beaconhills
Our mission for a new kitchen
Introducing our 2018 school captains
Farewell Year 12s
2018 College fees
Timely advice for exam time
Senior School leadership seminar
Why Year 9?
Calling for senior scholars
Beaconhills tech projects make Top Designs
We’re making music!
English teacher hits the write note
Rounding out our top 10
Broad subject range reaps excellent results
Congratulations to our VCE students
Jess lands role as Paris Disneyland performer
Relay for Life campaign launched
To market, to market!
1300 002 225 | Int: +613 5945 3001
Gate C, Syme Rd, Pakenham VIC 3810