Specialising in early learning from six months to six years, Little Beacons Learning Centre is a child-focused environment offering a safe, supportive and peaceful place for children to grow and develop on their path towards school.
Little Beacons Learning Centre has achieved an ‘Excellent’ rating by the Australian Children’s Education and Care Quality Authority (ACECQA) - the highest rating a service can achieve under the National Quality Framework. This superior standard is evident as soon as you enter the beautiful, purpose-built facility at the College’s Pakenham Campus.
- Natural materials throughout allow children to explore without overstimulation
- Collaborative community approach to care of children
- Excellent communication through use of Sharing Journals and electronic portfolios
- Highly qualified staff with small group sizes per educator
- Early learning, long daycare, before and after school care and vacation care
Little Beacons Family Handbook
Little Beacons Philosophy